The Evidence Based Assisted Reproduction Technology Congress Committee invites you to participate in the 2020 EBART Congress in Barcelona, Spain, through the submission of scientific abstracts for consideration for presentation.
Abstracts must be submitted through the Online Abstract Submitter program, by clicking on this button:
Deadline for submission: Saturday, February 29, 2020
- All abstracts must be submitted through the submission site by the deadline. Fax, email, and postal submissions will not be accepted. Late submissions will not be accepted.
- Abstracts must contain original work, not published nor presented already at a meeting of another national or international scientific organization, at the time of the congress.
- Abstracts with commercial purposes will not be accepted.
- All presentations are to be in English.
- Notifications regarding acceptance/rejection will be emailed to the presenting author at the beginning of March, 2020 to the email address listed in the Online Abstract Submitter.
- Abstracts word limit. Maximum of 600 words.
- The following headings are mandatory: Title, Authors, Affiliations, Introduction, Materials and Methods, Results, Discussion.
To submit an abstract:
- Go to the Online Abstract Submitter program.
- If you don’t have an account, please complete the registration.
- When the account is created, click on the green button that says "Abstract submission".
- Follow the steps.
- Submit/Finalize the abstract.
Abstract Award Criteria:
EBART Scientific Committee will review all work submitted. The first author of the best abstract will receive one free conference registration for the next edition of EBART.